Environment artists will be responsible for designing, modeling, and texturing ingame environments. Position requires that high poly terrain be created in a 3D application and then water, spawn points, and other entities be created in Hammer. Individual will need to be able to work within specifications provided by team.
- Available a minimum of 10 hours a week plus 2-4 hours on Sundays for meetings
- Comfortable working independently (self starter)
- Give and receive constructive criticism
- Portfolio of work
- 3D Studio Max or Maya
- Photoshop or equivalent
- Half-Life 1
- Valve's Hammer *optional*
- 1-2 years of experience with poly based modeling and texturing in 3DSM or Maya
- 1 year (basic)experience with Hammer *optional*
- UVW Mapping and UVW Unwrapping
- Ability to create seamless textures
- Working knowledge of texture types such as bump mapping, specular maps, etc.
Please email Mastasurf@esforces.com
with a link to your resume/cv/portfolio.